||Out of stock
NEW for 2020! The Old Town Sportsman AutoPilot™ is a high-end, high-tech fishing machine that leverages Minn Kota's Spot-Lock technology, which enables fishermen to motor to their fishing spot faster and effortlessly keeps them there. Anglers can command the kayak with the touch of their thumb using the i-Pilot remote. The patent pending AutoPilot™ revolutionizes kayak fishing, delivering the most advanced fishing platform on the market.
- Minn Kota motor with Spot-Lock gets you to your fishing spot fast and holds you there
- Removable premium seating with high/low positioning
- Four built in 18" accessory tracks for easy accessory mounting
- Non-Slip padded EVA foam deck for comfy stand-up fishing
- Shallow water anchor mount
- Two forward-facing and two rear-facing durable flush mount rod holders for quick access
- Includes a custom tackle box
- Tournament-ready catch tray channels with storage
- New XL rudder designed for improved boat control in forward or reverse
- Quickly stow and deploy motor when launching or landing
- Kill switch key with spare prop pin, doubles as a prop wrench
- Length: 13'6"
- Width: 37"
- Hull Weight: 95 lbs.
- Motor Weight: 24 lbs.
- Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Propulsion: 45 lbs, 12V Minn Kota Motor w/ i-Pilot remote